1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtt clean two year old C7.5 blade for bigger

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by blk90s13, Dec 24, 2008.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I need to get a bigger blade my C7.5 is two years old and in great shape can use a new cutting edge next season thats about it

want to get a C8 or even a C8.5 willing to pay a LITTLE money + mine for the right clean blade

2. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

talk to the plow dealers. they get old blades on trade all the time for reasons just like you are talking about.

last week i picked up a ST-90, a C-8.5, and a M-9 from Heights Farm Equipment for grand total of $400. all three need painting, and the 9 footer needs one angle piston rebuilt.

don't bother with heights though, the only thing they have left are 2 10 footers.

3. blk90s13

I deal with monmouth truck and every thing they have is new and or sold

I posted this in the wrong section can someone move it to the forsale section please

4. tjctransport

try seeley equipment on rt 34 just south of the collingswood circle. they might have something there.

5. blk90s13

yea I stopped there as well they only have western plows I actualy dont like that place the guys there always have attitude and up tight, I preffer not to give them business there anyway

6. tjctransport

i agree with the attitude thing at Seeley. i try not to deal with them either just for that fact. but sometimes, they are the only game in town, and they know it.

7. blk90s13

dam I thought it was me but man they never miss everytime I go in there to buy something it seems like they are doing me a favor and end up leaving and going else where I stopped going in there screw them

The guys at monmouth truck are more than pleasant to deal with

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Too bad you are so far away. I got a nice C8 I would swap for the 7.5 since I got a bunch of tiny a$$ drives that it barely fits into

9. blk90s13

keep me in mind if you come down my way or if I go your way we can work something out