1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wts/wtt dump truck airboat

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cutbetterthanyo, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutbetterthanyo

cutbetterthanyo Senior Member

I have a 86 chevy dump gas 350 stick shift $3500
    I have a Airboat about 13x5 feet has a low hr 35hp vanguard runs about 20-25 $3000 obo
    cash is great, or intrested in a 8 foot pusher for skid loader,or a v box style salt spreder for 3/4 ton pickup. Maybe other things too just ask

IMG_3295.jpg

airboat.jpg

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have both items: 8' Advantage pusher used 3 times like new and a Salt Dogg SHPE 1500 poly V box. I would be willing to swap for the truck and $500

The salter pictured is he same model, I just don't have any pix of it as it is still in storage. Let me know what you think. You can call me at any of the (586) numbers below. John

8pusher.jpg

SHPE1500_2012_OL.jpg

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  3. cutbetterthanyo

Were you thinking both items for truck or etheir item. How old is salter is it pretty new too. If u r thinking both sounds like a deal to me.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

The salter is 4 years old. We don't use it much, we do mostly liquid here. Yes, I was thinking both items for the truck and $500.

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Is the truck 4x4

6. cutbetterthanyo

metro ill call u tommrow do you have any pictures? ponyboy no its 2wd

7. cutbetterthanyo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.