1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTS Salt Dogg SHPE 2000 - Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pressedun, Dec 15, 2015.

1. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Upgraded to a 2250 so I figured I would sell my 2000, all wiring, controller and spinner included. I will have pictures tomorrow, everything works perfectly, used the past 3 seasons. $2200 OBO

I have many extra parts for these as well, including at least one controller, two spinner motors and I think a complete spinner assembly. I will include these for extra money, not sure what I have laying around.

2. plowntm

plowntm Junior Member

interested

3. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Here are the pictures. White faced controller is the extra, will include it for $200 extra. Also working on an extra spinner assembly, going to make sure it's in working order first.

4. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

5. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

6. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Going to get it hooked up and cleaned tomorrow to make sure it still is in working order, I don't see that being a problem as it's worked every time I've put it in the truck.