1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTS: Meyer Plow pumps for Cores

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by m.$terner, Nov 13, 2013.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Got some old pumps (e47's) and I think 1 e60. There pumps that ive acquired over the years that all have something wrong with them. Seals, wont angle a certain direction, wires are torn up, etc. I no longer need them and have been trying to find someone to buy them as cores to rebuild (keep them yourself or re-sell). Anybody out there interested , particularly companies? If so feel free to shoot me a PM with prices. If you need more info just ask. Im in Northern DE but woould be willing to travel up to about an hour to sell these if someone could offer a solid price. NOT interested in shipping. believe I have 4 e47 pumps, 1 e 60 and 1 e57-h (has a broken cap but pump was only used for 1 season, still looks brand new and has maybe 6 hours of use on it)

2. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Not in the market but I was looking for a rebuilt E-60 for a friend to exchange a core for a rebuilt pump and found these guys http://www.storksauto.com/. I have no tie to them but they might be interested and probably pretty close to you too.

3. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Thanks for the info man, I just looked them up but there close to 2 hrs away from me, little furthur than I want to travel for that. I do appreciate the info though and they seem like a decent company to deal with if I needed somthing particular they had

4. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

No problem.....

5. ToddM NJ

ToddM NJ Member

Where are u located?

6. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

For the right price I would look into shipping them to a potential buyer. Not as bad as you may think.....

7. misterbluesky

misterbluesky Junior Member

Do you still have any pumps available?
    Thanks

8. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

I'm all over them for a couple hundred bucks if that's what you were thinking. I've got a similar collection over the years and could probably use them for parts.

9. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Im located in Newark De. im probably going to end up keeeping the e60 and have it rebuilt as a spare. I do have a few e47's though and the e57h. There all complete I believe, just have some type of issue with them, if anybody is interested feel free to shoot me a PM with how much you could offer. I know what i get charged when I have mine rebuilt (swapped out) if I dont have a core and im sure You guys know what they go for as "untested" complete pumps on ebay. Not gonna sell them all for a couple hundred bucks, there worth more to me in parts than that.

10. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Sorry didn't mean to offend - sounds like they're in better shape than I realized. Four figures is not at all out of the ballpark for several decent pumps including the 57 and 60 - 47's would just be filler for most of us. Just tell us what you want to sell them for and you'll get plenty of offers for 1/2 of asking price haha.

11. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

no offense taken, theyve been backup pumps for years, just getting to have to many. I dont mind keeping them as that but if someone is willing to offer a good figure for them that can rebuild and make some money on them im all ears. have 2 leads right now so ill see what happens, if not i guess they'll go back on the shelf as back-ups.lol

12. NickT

NickT Senior Member

I have a E 60 ,can a E47 interchange with it?

13. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Wiring and controllers are the same between e47 and e60.

14. stenny

stenny Senior Member

i am interested if any are left