1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTS: Liquid De-Icer, Mixer and Storage Tanks

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DRIFTER92, Oct 4, 2010.

1. DRIFTER92

DRIFTER92 Senior Member

This is a COMPLETE SYSTEM if you are wanting to get into liquids this is the easiest and cheapest route you can take. I built this system with all new parts at the begining of the '09 season. I have:
    2) 300 gallon mixing tanks with plumbing complete with hoses to attach to pump in the truck.
    2) 330 gallon storage tanks.
    1) 300 gallon low profile truck tank.
    1) Polymer 5HP Briggs Pump with pressure gauge and solenoid to divert liquid to spray boom or return to tank, via switch in the dash. Once the engine is running you flip the switch when you want to spray.
    1) Adjustable height boom with nozzles to cover over 10' spread. Has quick release hose and hitch mount just like a trailer ball for removal in under a minute.
    1) Wooden pallet custom built to fit tight into a long bed Chevrolet pickup to secure pump and tank. Wired to a 4 pin trailer plug for quick disconnect.
    1) Hydrometer gauge to make sure you have the right consistency of salt in mixer tanks.

Every fitting is quick disconnect for removal from truck. The system works extremely well i have just no use for it working as a sub for my company since they take care of the salting or i would NOT be selling it. I did many residential drives for those slow steady storms to keep the drive ways clean between my other sub work. Pictures available on photo bucket CLICK HERE

$2,000 OBO for everything.

For Questions please call 573-253-8816

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

wish you were close i'd buy it off ya