1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTS code 3 excaliber lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Embalmer, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Embalmer

Embalmer Senior Member

Looking to sell my Excaliber lightbar. Used for one season of plowing, before I traded the truck in. it's 53"L x 13"w x 5"H. It has 5 rotors, 2 diamond mirrors, rear flashers, front take down lights, and side alley lights. Retailed new for $1300, asking $400 for it. They work perfectly and are very bright (police grade), and just have a few scratched from low hanging tree branches. I used the switch on another truck, so thats not included, and you will need to get a new wire harness for it, as the dealer just cut it to remove from the truck (I can supply I place to get a replacement for cheap) and is why I am selling for so cheap just to get it out of my basement. Local pickup in Reading MA.

Can call me on my cell anytime at (781)975-2095

2. Embalmer

Embalmer Senior Member

or best REASONABLE offer.
  3. Embalmer

Embalmer Senior Member

4. Embalmer

Embalmer Senior Member

BTT $350 local pickup or delivery within 150 miles
  5. Embalmer

Embalmer Senior Member

Btt last price reduction $300
  6. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

That light bar is so bright we had one on our fire truck good bar! Free bump for a killer light bar!
  7. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

That is a nice light! When you say switch. Is it a special type of switch ?
  8. Embalmer

Embalmer Senior Member

no I had a code 3 6 switch box that was originally offered with this, but ended up using it on another rig. thats why the price is so low for the light. A 6 function box is what id recommend for this light. 1 switch for amber lights, 1 for clear center rotor (too bright for night use lol), 1 for rear flashers, 1 for front take down flood lights, and 1 for each side flood light. As above stated these are probably the brightest rotary lights ive ever used, and only reason im getting rid of them is I no longer have a truck or anything to plow with, so figure get em out of my basement, and let someone else get use out of them.

just got around to taking some pics of the light

9. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

I may be interested, give me a call on my phone to discuss it, and let me know where you are at, call Jim @ 262-569-1001.thanks
  10. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

Would you be willing to ship it ?
  11. Embalmer

Embalmer Senior Member

if i can find a box big enough to fit the light, ill ship it
  12. plowman_25

plowman_25 Member

is it 5"high with the mounting feet? or do they make it taller?
  13. Embalmer

Embalmer Senior Member

The light is 5" high, with mounting feet is just under 8"