1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTS: 99-03 F250 Western Unimount Truck Side Frame

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 02F250, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 02F250

02F250 Junior Member

I have a Western Unimount truck side frame that i took off a 2002 f250 superduty. These are incredibly hard to find, can't even find one for sale on internet or local plow shops, they said that this is a rare frame. Everyone is using the ultramount to unimount conversion for this year truck and i guess people are having issues with the mount sitting too close to ground with conversion. I have the real deal right in my garage, and ready to go! Excellent condition, not very rusty at all, complete frame with bolts needed for install. Let me know if anyone is interested.

2. frost0688

frost0688 Junior Member
    from Iowa

what are you asking? can u ship it to iowa?

3. 02F250

02F250 Junior Member

I actually just sold it locally yesterday, sold for $300 plus $150 for me to personally deliver 2 hours away. Thank you though!

4. frost0688

frost0688 Junior Member
    from Iowa

No problem. Thanks for letting me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.