1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTS 8' 2" Boss V-plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wkahler, Feb 12, 2009.

1. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

ITs about 4 years old and has been stored inside except for this year. Will sell with mount for 2000+Chevy truck and controller, $2450. Willing to deliver within 50 miles or work something out for further then that. Listed locally so if it is sold here i will post that it is sold. Used only for residental plowing and was used once this year.

E-mail is the quickest way to reach me, billk726@aol.com

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Please Delete................Item is no longer for sale!
  3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Oh Bob Saget!!!!! That thing sold pretty damn fast then. I would have bought this set up!!!!
  4. grasmancolumbus

grasmancolumbus Senior Member

I was on my way to the bank !@#$%^&
  5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

LOL sorry i was selling it for a friend but then he called and said "something has come up" and he can't sell it! Sorry................last time i do that for a friend LOL!
  6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Well, if he puts it back on the market count me in!!
  7. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

same here .........
  8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Will let him know!