1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTS 1995 F250 with plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by My76f250, Sep 26, 2010.

1. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

I am selling my 1995 F-250 4x4....Heres the whole deal.....it has an 8 1/2' western conventional plow on it with the electric pump. The truck has some dings dents scratches on it.. i purchased it from a contractor that way..it needs the driver side rear door post and rocker to be replaced...as they are both rotted..but however thats the only rot on the whole truck..I just recently had the bed off because i replaced the rear fuel tank and fuel pump as well as brake lines on the whole truck, the left front caliper and front pads on both sides. while the bed was off i painted the frame with rustoleum. I also bought the plow thats on the truck.its an 8 1/2' western pro plow thats in very very nice shape with a new edge on it as well.. Its got a bedliner and a very heavy custom built back rack. The truck is dressed really nice with a few lights here an there.. Now for the bad..it needs front end bushings..i have them but i dont have the time to put them in and it needs tires...other than that its a pleasure to drive..Its got cruise/tilt am/fm cassette..cloth bench seat gray interior..which is real clean and its only got 53,000 original miles on it!!! Im askin $4,900 for it. If you call me i can gladly text you pictures. Call Brian @ 201 888 6488 Im not gonna take less than $4,500 for it so dont ask me
    Thank you
  2. IronSide

IronSide Junior Member

What engine? What cab/bed size? Is it a HD SFA or TTB front end? Mentioning bushings, I'm guessing TTB.

Looking for a friend.
  3. JerseyGreen

JerseyGreen Junior Member

post some pictures please
  4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Same thing they said
  5. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

Ok its a 5.8 351 regular cab and yea its the stupid ttb front end...i cant figure out how to post pics so if you want call me an i can text you pics
  6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Is this truck sold yet ?