1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtf Landscape Trialer New England

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Feb 24, 2007.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sup guys im looking to buy a landscape trailer in or around ct, that includes mass,/newyork, basically anything within 2 hours ill make the trip if the price is right.

im looking for a 14-16 foot trailer tandom/single axle either or, its going to hold a 60 inch z-mower, and a walkbehind.

looking to spend about a thousand bucks maybe alittle more. so please let me know if anyone has anything or knows someone who does, thanks guys

something like the one i currently have here is a pic for referance
    [​IMG]

2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

You're going to have to spend a lot more than that to get a decent trailer. $2500 at least. Just letting you know.

3. THEGOLDPRO

yeah im not looking for brand new, i have been shopping around and found brand new trailors at southford garage in ct for alittle over a grand but i hate southford garage so i refuse to buy from them. im not looking for a huge equipment trailer just a decient one to pull some mowers around.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

What is the title of this thread suppose to stand for.....?? lol "wtf"??

5. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Want to find.

6. THEGOLDPRO

haha damn i meant to put WTB want to buy, lol but for some reason i put wtf,

also let me clarify exactly what im looking for, i would prefer a 6x14 trailer single/dual axle doesnt matter to me. and no way in hell does a 6x14 trailer cost anywhere near 2500 bucks. i found brand new 6x14 trialers at southford garage for 1,300-1,500 bucks, so thats why im saying i wanna spend a grand.

7. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

I also hate southford garage and will not buy anything from there.

8. danny17

danny17 Member

lol i thought the same thing when i saw "wtf"!

9. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I'm just here to be rude. Don't mind me.

10. 1sthippy

1sthippy Member

WTB a trailer

GoldPro, Look at www.sptrxlt.com or try Home Depot. Hippy

11. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

i have a auto hauler with open deck 18 foot long 1200empty 7k axles x 2 brakes on all corners spare tire and new battery not installed yet trailer is located in 07731 NJ

1200 takes it can be converted to a good landscaping trailer that can also carry a skid steer if it snows

http://www.approvedjdm.com/partsforsale/trailer/

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  12. THEGOLDPRO

thanks man ill give him a call they look real nice. any idea on what one will cost say a 6x14 foot single axle??? before i call then.

and blk90s13 thanks but thats a bit too big for what i need right now, but i do appreciate it man.

and turfscape feel free to be a dick all you want i dont mind.

13. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

GOod, because you have taught me that although it is rude, I should chime in about what I think people's equpment is worth and what they should pay for it. I told you I'd be showing up in one of your classified threads.:D

14. 1sthippy

1sthippy Member

GoldPro, I sent you a PM and no I don't know what one would cost. Hippy

15. THEGOLDPRO

no worries like i said be my guest, but to quote you i believe you said
    you should have added a trying to buy clause in there, but whatever.

16. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Well, I'm mucking it up either way. I'm happy now.

17. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

a frends got a 16' carmate lanscaper trailer with the short sides and trimmer trap set up, tandem axle, think he was in the 1600 area. I'd have to check though. Its a 7k gvw but built heavy, It used to be mine till I upraded to a 20'. I can get an exact price and details if your interested.

18. THEGOLDPRO

thanks for the help guys i found just what i was looking for from a member on lawnsite. i appreciate all the help.

19. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Just keep you eyes open, im selling a 6' x 12' trailer. Its a dual axle and in good shape. I'm going to be asking 1,200.....So there out there just have to keep you eyes open