1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtf happend to this ford with a plow in NJ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

2. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

that truck needs to see a Chiropractor
  3. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

i'd like to see that truck "plow"
  4. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

See like that all times here. They bent when they hit solid object like rock or pole or semi.

Notice rear bumper is bent so I suspect he hit hard on pole.

I enlarge picture on rear end. It seem he beefy hitch and bent it. I feel he try pull loader.

$2,000 NO WAY that would worth $1000 at auction.
  5. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

what a peice of junk and a 2wd pickup to plow with? come on
  6. MattR

MattR Senior Member

I can see that truck plowing snow very efficiently......

As long as it is only used in Florida.
  7. procut

procut Senior Member

I've seen trucks that look like that before. I think its a combination of hitting solid objects at a high speed, and backing into things. I think the frame probably is bent, but I think some of it is that the box is tweaked kind of funny making it look worse than it really is.
  8. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

He bent it like that on purpose....now the blade hits the ground at precisely the right angle........:laughing:
  9. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

hahaha awesome...

41k original miles, when there clearly states on the description that the odometer does not work properly.
  10. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

Wow, truck looks well maintained and never abused...and I'm sure the odometer is only off a little bit...:rolleyes:

11. jzeller4

jzeller4 Member
    from ohio

on the report at the top, (No accidents or damage) that explains it, a blind man was driving it. LOL !!!
  12. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

oh, I don't know about thathttp://www.thetimes-tribune.com/ice-wreaks-havoc-on-nepa-roads-1.484462#
  13. snobama

snobama Member

gotta give 'em credit for shining up the tires
  14. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

If you notice there are remnants of a spreader mount on the tailgate. I bet he loaded up a big tailgate spreader to much and went over a railroad track or something.
  15. shovelracer

shovelracer Senior Member

Agreed, too much weight rear of the axle.
  16. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

I agree.
    It looks like it possibly had a couple of spreaders on it. The trailer hitch is for a Western Pro Flo 2 spreader. And it looks like those brackets are from another spreader. Unless those brackets were added to a Pro Flo 2 to make the mounting stronger and then the frame buckled.
  17. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

He had ballast in and backed into a solid object like a concrete wall going about 9mph...

Don't ask me how I know.
  18. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

hahaha you guys dont get it. that is the plow prep for that truck!! just load it with balast untill it is straightend out again and then that 2x4 will out plow any 4x4 3/4 or 1 ton heavy duty!! in all seriousness though. wtf??? they would have been better off parting out that truck and scrapping the majority of the body and frame.
  19. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Ill take those rims:D pretty hard to find a cheap set of 7 lug rims these days
  20. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Says right in the posting that someone overloaded the hitch.