1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtd: western conventional plow truck side mount -- any truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by z0lt3c, Nov 13, 2009.

1. z0lt3c

z0lt3c Junior Member

Hi Guys- I recently picked up a used 7.5 Western Pro conventional plow and I am trying to source a truck mount to use with it. I am adapting the mount to my Kubota tractor, so it doesn't need to be for any truck in particular, in fact I only need the component that connects to the plow as I will be welding this onto a skid steer plate. This is my first plow so I am not to sure if other brands mount kits may fit the Western A-Frame, but if so, the cheaper the better. Located in NJ.

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Damn, you are a lucky guy! I have just what you need and I am even near you (well, at least in the same state!). I am right off Exit 16E on the Turnpike. I have all kinds of conventional mount stuff I am parting with, blades, pumps, and I have a great mount for you.

Email me at njpixman@hotmail.com and I will send you my phone number and we can make arrangements for you to come take a look...

3. z0lt3c

z0lt3c Junior Member

I don't think I can PM (yet?) but I saw your email in another thread and replied.

BTW- here is a pic of the plow on the way home. I got it for $100 w/ the pump (don't need the pump, if anybody does, let me know);

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  4. z0lt3c

z0lt3c Junior Member

Picked up the mount on ebay for super cheap.... thanks anyway.