1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

Hi there fellow plowers,
    I am looking for a light bar for one of my trucks. If anyone has, or know someone who has one for sale, please let me know.

Thanks guys.

Bruce

2. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

May want to know what kind your looking for. LED, Strobe, Halogen. Mini, 1/2 bar, Full Bar.

Look further on this thread you may find someone that would have one still.

3. F350 Snowman

Ohh

Oh Yeah, sorry about that, I dont really care what kind as long as it looks good and works.
    I have a whellin like 23" or so right now on my F350 I like that one, so anything around that would be great.

Thanks

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I have a 48 inch MX7000 lightbar set up for snow plowing. It has front take downs, rear work lights, and alley lights. It also has brand new amber domes on each end, and clear center dome. 5 rotators. and 2 rear break lights. I can also include a swtich box with this lightbar if you are interested. Let me know so I can get some pics up of this lightbar and switch box.

5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

how much money do you wanna spend ??? cuz my dad has a whelen bar possible ... full size with 12 strobes and 2 rear flashers

6. F350 Snowman

Thanks for the responses guys. It is actually for my buddies truck, i think he wants to stay around 100.00-150.00, but i will double check with him.

7. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

PM sent....