1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, May 4, 2008.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

LED strobe or similar.....watcha got? Need something that is BRIGHT but don't want a full blown light bar......

Spending up to $150

2. toyman

toyman Senior Member

Don't have one for sale, but I bought mine on Ebay. for like $209 plus delivery. It's a Sho-me brand mini light bar. Very bright and 7 different flash patterns. PM me and I can try to email a video of it (can't figure out how to load vids here).

Toyman

3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

I don't know if you found one, but I am selling my Sho-Me mini LED amber lightbar with BackRack mounts for $150. Check this forum for the ad.

4. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

How did you change the pattern with it hardwired ?

5. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

There is a wire (think its the white one) that changes the pattern. If you don't hook up the white wire, it cycles through all patterns.