1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys, i know it is kinda late but not kinda. I am looking to buy or accually my dad is looking for a 7'6'' boss steel straight blade. The wiring and controller are all that would be needed as well. We have a mount. Also it must be a steel plow because we are going to be using it to grade out the private drive we live on in the summer months. I will be willing to travel to pick it up too, just depends on how far it is.

Ryan

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

BUMP IT UP! Any boss RT3 mount with a 13 pin harness from 7'6'' to 8 foot is what I am looking for. If ya know of one for sale somewhere lemme know. Thanks!

Ryan

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

No blades out there for ya? I'm sure opening your search to 8' as you did will give more results. Good luck man

~Kevin

4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Thanks william. Yeah I thought what with the truck being a ex cab short box why not try for a 8 footer!