1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys I am looking to buy a 48'' amber code 3 ledx lightbar for my new truck. Anyone know of someone that has one for sale or any leads on one let me know. Thanks

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Dude, go for something smaller that won't cost as much. It's not even like you'll be able to use it for emergency response. Go for something hidden in front & back, or even inside-mounted LED's for the back window. Just an idea

3. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

i have a 48 inch mx7000 fully loaded with arrow stick in the rear and all the controlls and siren box everything for 275 thats as low as i can go works great all you need to do is wire it up it has red lenses on it right now but you can change them the light bar alone was over 1k and it has a code 3 v con that controlls the lightbar and siren if you need it please call me if your interested im in nw ohio im up in toledo everyday 419-576-7887
  4. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

My old chev and current 350 plow/sander truck just has a basic small light bar,going overboard on lights to me is just pointless flashing lights don't make me money snow does.

Well I would like the 48'' or the mini bar of that version. I have thought about doing all interior lights aswell. If I do, do interior I am going to be putting a led arrow stick in the backwindow for the fd when we run calls on the highway. I also would like the fullsize bar for when I am plowing on that same streach of the highway.
  6. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

There is one on ebay search code 3 led

I've got that one on my watched items. Thanks