1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Yard/ Lot Truck In Mass Area

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DeereFarmer, Sep 29, 2010.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looking for a cheap yeard truck to plow my long driveway this year as I'm not doing any commercial plowing this year. The uglier the better. Doesn't have to be inspected. Just need to to run, stop, plow, and not leak. I would love to have heat and a radio, but that is not a deal breaker if it doesn't. Let me know what you have and post up some pics. Thanks guys.

2. DeereFarmer

Bump it to the top

3. tanker6

tanker6 Member
    from CT

Sent you a PM

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

How cheap are we talking?

5. DeereFarmer

Cheaper than you '97 unfortunately :( My plans have changed for this winter and now I just need a junker that can spend the rest of its years on my farm. I couldn't do that to you '97!

All PMs have been replied.

6. mcwlandscaping

I figured you were going to say something about the 97, however, my 84 is more of what i was getting at!

The 97 is staying with me now! lol

7. DeereFarmer

Good choice. I love that truck. I'm honestly looking to spend under $2000 as this truck will never see the road again, it'll purely be a yard truck. If I find one, great. If not, I'll just keep plowing with my cold, slow tractor.

8. mcwlandscaping

lol, i'll sell you my 84, $1800 OBO (would certainly be open to offers) 3500 one ton dually. Cab and chassis (the bed from my 97 is currently sitting on it and could go with it), just needs rear brakes and technically an exhaust put on it, oh and a water pump but i have the new one as well as several other new things that would go with the truck as well (U-joints, trans filer & gasket kit). Everything in the cab works, has 8' fisher speedcast on it, good tires!

I have a friend that has been saying he wants to buy the truck but I kinda don't see it happening. Lemme know if this is of interest to you. It would take very little to put it on the road if you ever chose to do so.

9. DeereFarmer

I might be interested for sure! You wouldn't happen to have any pics of it, would you?

10. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds like a good deal right there!