1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Wrangler Plow, 48138 MI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by karrar0079, Jul 6, 2010.

1. karrar0079

karrar0079 Junior Member

I'm looking to buy a plow for my 1997 Jeep Wrangler.
    -It is a 6cyl. Auto
    anyone one have anything? email me at giguy0079@yahoo.com or message me.

2. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I've got a real nice complete Meyers setup I may be looking to unload - won't know for sure for at least a few weeks. Wanted to get a Jeep, but that might not happen. I may be heading out to Erie soon and could bring it that far.

3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Email sent and Im not too far from you.

Mike

4. karrar0079

karrar0079 Junior Member

bump, still looking

5. flykelley

Hi
    I sent you a email, have a meijers off a 97 TJ, Im not 30 mins from you have everything you need to install it. What are you looking for, a certain plow??

Regards Mike

6. karrar0079

karrar0079 Junior Member

i'm not sure what type of plow.. but i'm not looking to spend too much on one.
    it will by used for a couple driveways and my dads autobody shop

7. flykelley

Good Luck but any plow that hasn't been beat up and abused with the harness and controler and mount for a TJ is going to cost you $2500.00 unless you find one thats all rusted to crap. If you buy one that doesn't have the correct mount then add aonther $500.00 to the bill.

Regards Mike

8. karrar0079

karrar0079 Junior Member

snow's coming and i finally have my jeep running, but no plow yet.. anyone have one for a Wrangler for sale?? PM me or email at giguy0079@yahoo.com

9. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a unimount western complete for 2200.00

10. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Oh oh oh, I have one off of my old Jeep (http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=83910) that includes everything. The blade in the pictures isn't the one I'm including, but the one the would be included works great. I took a video of it today and will have it posted soon. I'll send you and email with details.

11. karrar0079

karrar0079 Junior Member

bump to the top still looking

12. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

13. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

And there are two people on here, myself being one of them, that have the setup you need for sale...

14. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

plow for jeep

I have a friend w meyers 6.5 plow off a jeep.He has plow(good shape),and headgear(pump/lift cylinder/headlights) but no controller or vehicle mount. I think he said $900. Only prob is we are in north,nj If you want more details post here or call (973-534-95four four) I dont know how to do the whole "pm sent" thing.