1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Wire Harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bructer2, Sep 4, 2013.

1. bructer2

bructer2 Junior Member
    from mn.

Need a Weatern headlight wire harness for a 2002 GMC 2500.

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

just the headlight harness?

3. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

If you are looking for the headlight harness for an ISO module I have it call me at 231-557-2077

4. bructer2

bructer2 Junior Member
    from mn.

I think that's all I would need. Maybe you know if that is so. I have the 2 wire harnesses coming through the grill. One is power and one is a 12 pin connection. I also have the V-plow Controller which is 10 pin which hooks to the mate that runs through the fire wall. These are off a 2000 dodge. Switching wires over to the 2002 GMC. Hope this makes sense. Any help appreciated.

5. unhcp

Do you have the control harness? The isolation module?

6. bructer2

bructer2 Junior Member
    from mn.

I have the complete wire system for the Dodge. Was told all I need is the headlight harness for the GMC and can use the rest. Sorry I'm not more help, but not really sure what I have and what I need. Thanks

7. unhcp

Ok is the module a 3 port or 4 port?

8. bructer2

bructer2 Junior Member
    from mn.

I have relays. It's a 2 plug system.

9. unhcp

oh I dont think i can help you out then, i dont have anything for relay systems