1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Wire Harness for 2004 Chevy 2500HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Synergyracing, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I am looking for the Wiring harness for a 2004 Chevy 2500HD Diesel. I have a 7'6 Western Ultra mount right now. Any help would be nice....

Thanks

Todd Jurek

2. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

Does anyone have this wiring harness?

3. faughtj

faughtj Member
    from NE Ohio

You might find one on eBay.. I had been looking for one, and most seem to go for ~$100 used.

4. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I try and check every day. I can't seem to find one anywhere...if you see one...drop me the link.

Thanks

Todd

5. faughtj

faughtj Member
    from NE Ohio

I just picked up a used mount & harness up for my Uni-mount for my 2000 Silverado from: (pasted from the Western website)

CF CLARK EQUIPMENT SALES & SERVICE
    9512 Hayes Avenue
    Sandusky, OH 44870
    Phone:419-359-1384

Since you're in IN, it wouldn't be too bad of a drive. They're a Western dealer and sold me a 2 yr old mount for $260 and $50 for a complete used harness. A couple of really nice guys too and willing to help. They're *right* off the OH turnpike @ state Rt 4. I didn't realize you were in IN or I would've suggested it before. Keep in mind that mine is a Uni-mount so I don't know if the prices would be the same for an Ultra..

6. writon

writon Junior Member

Did you race jet skis in havasu this year?

7. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

Yes I did....had a good firs set of races then was black flagged (pulled off the course) because some dum dum hit me and caused my bumpers to start coming off....nice huh!

8. writon

writon Junior Member

well the ijsba really let me down this year. They gave me fourth for expert vet ski s/s, and a week after i find out they screwed the points up and i really finished third.
    So i didn't get to take the podium and thank everybody and get the big trophy, more money, #3 plate. It will never feel like i made the podium.
    But like a dumb ass i will do it again next year.
    And i lost my world record in slalom to the sand bagging canadian mike the klipperschascbummer. Oh yea i cant forget the frenchman that put an 18" gash in the hood and then some. he did say he was sorry in tech.

9. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

...well its nice to have a fellow racer on a different board other than a race related one...nice to meet you! I race Pro-Am 1200 Stock...I am this years National Champ! This season wasnt too bad just got a bit of the Havasu curse...we'll see what happens this next year!