1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. minnesota_duane

minnesota_duane Junior Member

Looking for a set of wings cheap or I will build my own if I have too. LMK what you have and what you want to get out of them.

2. Shooter Mike

Shooter Mike Junior Member

Boss Wings for Super-Duty XT

I have a set of mint condition wings for a Super-Duty XT. The part number is MSC08042B.

I'm in northern Virginia, though, so I don't know how you would get them. I'd have to find a box to ship them in, and they're heavy.

They were purchased new last year. Used maybe twice, if I remember right.

Lemme know.

3. minnesota_duane

minnesota_duane Junior Member

Shipping weight is 188 pounds, not going to be worth it to ship that heavy that far.

4. Shooter Mike

They're poly wings. Not sure if they're that heavy, but they're heavy. Hope you find some - they're handy to have!

5. d56649

d56649 Junior Member

wings

i would be interested in them could you give me a price with shipping to 56649 it might be cheaper to put in two seperate boxes thanks dan

6. Shooter Mike

Any idea who might be the best outfit to ship something like this? I've never shipped anything like this before. I guess I'll put them on a pallet and wrap them.

7. d56649

d56649 Junior Member

wings

what do you want for the wings maybe i can arrange somekind of shipping

8. Shooter Mike

How's $500, sound - Heck of a lot cheaper than retail, eh?

9. d56649

d56649 Junior Member

wings

that dont sound bad could i get you zip code and could you weigh one of them for i could get some kind of ideal on shipping thanks dan

10. Shooter Mike

Dan - send me an email at shootermike@gmail.com, when you get a chance.

I'll weigh one tomorrow and send the info to you.

11. d56649

d56649 Junior Member

ok sent thanks dan

12. d56649

d56649 Junior Member

did you get a price on shipping or the weight thanks

13. Shooter Mike

Dan, I'm sorry, I haven't. Considering their weight, I think it might be best to strap them to a pallet and freight them. I'd estimate the palletized weight (and I emphasize "estimate") to be 150lbs. Any idea how or who to ship it through?

14. d56649

d56649 Junior Member

i think i would bring one of them up to a ups place and ask them what they would shipp one for to my zip code 56649 mn it would not have to be on a pallet they would just put a tag on it if you put the two togeather it would be over there weight limit i think it is 130 pounds they shipp tires like that all the time just with a tag on them let me know if you want to try that

15. d56649

d56649 Junior Member

just checking to see if you found out anything on shipping

16. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Fed-ex ships 150 lbs.