1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Whelen Mini-Edge Lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JohnnyU, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'm looking for a Whelen Mini Edge lightbar. I only need a 4-strobe unit, no need for alley lights, take-downs, work lights, or flashers. I'm located in Peoria, IL, willing to pay shipping for a reasonable deal.

Please let me know what you have, thanks!

2. plowboy81

plowboy81 Junior Member

have a whelen liberty 4 corner strobe amber lens magnets has rear spot but can take out and put on cigiret plug if interested $250.00 plus shiping. email me i can get pictures to you..

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Bump.

Still looking for something!

4. Maine_Train

Maine_Train Senior Member

There is a guy in TX that refurbishes Whelen equipment and sells on eBay. Look up Ranger Services. I saw one four-strobe unit listed, no work lights or other extras, item #230289253351.
    His price was about half of what Northern Tool is getting for the new ones they have on eBay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.