1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Whelen Edge B-Link BL10000 lenses

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Redneck, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Hey fella's
    I just bought a Whelen Edge B-Link BL10000 off ebay for a good deal, I'm looking for a complete lens kit for this unit, if anyone can help me out please let me know. Thanks

2. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

What colors are you looking for?

I can tell you from experience that just the 4 corner pieces will run you over $100. The other sizes you can order cut to length from dealers like strobesnmore and others.

3. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Im looking for amber, I would prefer to buy a complete set if at all posible, but would take bits and pieces if I had to.

4. BlueLine Ent

Let me talk to my Whelen guy and I'll get back to you with a price. It'll probably be as much as you paid for the bar though so be ready...

5. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Any help would be great!!

Thanks

6. BlueLine Ent

PM sent to you.

7. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

what makes the B-Link lenses more in price than the regular 9000 edge lenses ???

8. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Heres a copy and paste version of the decription:

1 Whelen Edge B-Link BL10000
    12 Strobe Lightbar - Loaded

12 Strobes - Front Take Down & Side Alley Lights - Rear 8 Lamp Traffic Advisor (arrowstick)

Good length power & serial control wiring from lightbar

MPC01 Control Head with console mounting brackets - Whelen Microphone - full length power & control wires

MPC01 has a "heads up" led display for each function built in & controls lightbar functions with Front - Rear - All - 3 way slide switch

And also has push/click buttons forTakedown & Alley Lights, Traffic Advisor & Hi-Low/Dim Strobe/Halogen Power.

Also Included! Extra Spare Parts! Never go "out of service" for long in the future!

Additional working used "Brain" with 3 Power Supplies and Control Board & Extra spare tested used Linear Strobe Heads!

+++ Does not come with outer Lenses. Just ADD Lenses, Corner Caps, Screws & Spacers - This Lightbar is bad ass... ;-) +++

These come with everything pictured including the Rear Amber Lenses/Filters.

Comes with standard security mounting feet & Ford Sedan straps - will work with just about any Whelen strap or stud mount kit

This is a complete package in excellent shape & ready for lenses & install - 50 inches long - 14 inches wide - standard height

Click here for videos of this in action with Amber 9M Lenses & Control Head Demo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s0_FCcIf0k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B45v2S-Be0

This lightbar special is perfect for - Snow Plowing - Tow Trucks - Wreckers - Construction - Landscape - You name it!

AS WITH ALL ELECTRONICS THIS IS SOLD "AS IS" & "WHERE IS" HOWEVER GUARANTEED NOT TO BE DOA!!!

I WORK WITH B-LINK SYSTEMS & THESE ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND PROGRAMMED/WORKING PROPERLY. NO SURPRISES HERE!!!

I HAVE TRIED TO BE A ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS A GREAT SET-UP.

I SHIP VERY REGULARLY VIA FEDEX. EACH LIGHTBAR IS CAREFULLY BUBBLED, WRAPPED & BOXED.
    U.S.A. & BUYERS WORLDWIDE WILL ALWAYS PAY ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES ONLY! SHOOT ME AN EMAIL & I WILL QUOTE IT WITH FEDEX.
    YOU ARE GETTING MORE OF A DEAL ON SHIPPING! YOU ARE NEVER CHARGED FOR BUBBLE, WRAPPING, BOXING SUPPLIES OR HANDLING! IT ADDS UP!

PAYPAL PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTIONS END.
    THIS IS A PRIVATE LISTING FOR YOUR PROTECTION TO ELIMINATE SCAMMERS & CHUMPS.

CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK, ESPECIALLY ON LIGHTBARS!!! NO NONSENSE HERE!!!

Perhaps this might help?
    :help:

9. BlueLine Ent

B Link lenses are regular lenses like the edge, but all different sizes. The end caps are completely different, and are actually 3 separate pieces.