1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB wheel loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Feb 4, 2011.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Heat a must, 3-7yd, Cummins preferred, tight, good tires, something capable of pushing at least a 14' box or bigger, looking to spend $10-15k. Financing would be a plus with up to 50% down and or trading in an 843 Bobcat if possible. Will provide proof of snow contracts to ensure that I'm good for the $$. If you have a loader but will not finance part of the amount please still contact me. I can probably still arrange other means of funding.

Thanks,

Bill

2. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I have a great running 3yrd Fiat Allis 645B with cab heat and great tires. Two tires are new this summer and also comes with a spare. Has an international motor in it with around 1400hrs on that cause the original motor started like **** in the winter. I can text pix if interested. I would take your skid steer and $4000 for it. Call me if your interested. 989 213 8091 Brent

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I will text you for pics tomorrow......you're an hour ahead and I don't want to bother you so late