1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Western

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Drew2010, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Drew2010

Drew2010 Senior Member

I am looking for a 7.5 or 8 foot western straight blade, preferably with the mount and wiring. I am looking for either: ultra-mount/ uni-mount. I have a 1996 Ford, but regardless of the vehicle the plow was on, please let me know if you have one.

2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

plow uni mount

i have a uni mount 7.5 western no mount for truck but the plow and no pump call 973 616 0355

3. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

1 in Indy for 1600/ best search Thread is called "for sale"........recently posted

4. cboycadi

cboycadi Junior Member

i have a 7.5 western pro poly ultra mount brand new original cuting edge does not evenlook used bought 1 year ago plowed my drive and neighbors like 5 times. will get rid of for 2500 comes with wireing and handheld controller

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic