1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB - Western Wiring & Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, Dec 2, 2009.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

NEEDED! Western wiring and mount for a 8' ultra mount to fit a 2003 Chevy 2500hd

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a 4 port ISO module with 3 of the 4 harnesses. The plow control harness isn't there, the one that goes to the cab for the controller. $150 for all.

3. member540519

member540519 Junior Member
    from NJ

Hi,
    I live in NJ as well and I have the frame mount and the complete wiring harness for your truck. I have them on ebay right now. The frame is ebay item number 280431513989 and the wiring is ebay item number 280431517438. I bought an ultramount that came off a 2005 Chevy 3500 and the owner gave me the wiring and frame, but I do not need it. Bid to win!
    Thanks,
    Jerry

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

bump to the top....rather not bid on ebay as I really dont have the time to sit on there and bid....

goth2o - how much is shipping to 07866?? where can i get the remaining wiring harness you dont have?

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll include shipping for ya. Any Western dealer would have it. I'll try to find a part # for ya.

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

OK I'd rather not go through a dealer as they'll rape me hahaha...like to find something used...

So besides the plow control harness I dont need anything else as far as wiring is concerned? Sorry if I sound ignorant, this is my first plow