1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by f250man, Nov 9, 2008.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Im looking for a good used set of Western wings if anyone has some and wants to sell let me know. Thanks Steve fordman99@roadrunner.com

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Some buddy has to have some they want to sell.

3. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

wings

I have a set of steel wings that I bought for a 8' Pro plow that I never used. Would those work?

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

No they won't work on the pro plus and I dont want to drill a hole in the moldboard. Thanks anyway Steve.

5. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

wings

you don't have to drill a hole for these to work....i will try to get you some pics...they hold on by a bracket that attaches to the back of the plow

6. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I have an 8ft pro plow. If he doesnt want them Im interested. post a pic and list a price?

7. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

wings

After my daughter goes to bed I will try to get some pictures and post them....maybe an hour and a half or so.

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Im interested in them for sure as long as they are Western wings and just go on with one pin in the back. Let me know how much.

9. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

Here is a pic....there is another one of course for the other side and a bracket for the back to attach to the plow

Wing.JPG

10. Shop's Lawn

Shop's Lawn Senior Member

I'm interested in the wings also. I have a 8" pro straight. How much you looking to get for them?

11. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Thanks for the pic but not what Im looking for .

12. Summerlawn

Summerlawn Member

13. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Im not under standing how they attach?