1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB western wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 7d9_z28, Dec 4, 2010.

1. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

im not sure what blade i have, ill include a picture of it. believe its a 7"6". looking for wings, or at least one wing

let me know what ya got

2. smoothbore2004

smoothbore2004 Member
    from Indiana

Your best bet would be to buy the aftermarket wings, THink they are buyers brand. easy to install and half the price of western wings.
  3. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

well, im just looking for anything to put on there to help catch the snow... any sort of wing that i can put on it
  4. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

just because it the the cheapest does not make it the best

JERRYJMJ Member

western wings

Western wings won't go on this plow, the pro plus has a mounting holes on the side of the plow and a bracket, aftermarket only way to go,
  7. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

And your point is.....

Didnt know western wings wouldnt fit as Im a Boss guy, but figured he didnt want spend alot of money since he was only interested in one wing. I dont think pro wings are the best, but at that price point, they serve there purpose.
  8. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

yeah they look decent enough for me, im just a personal plower (my drive, and a few friends and family) so im sure they will do, i was surprised at the price it seemed low! thanks for the link!