1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB.. Western Wings & Snow blower "ILLINOIS"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AEI, Nov 10, 2010.

1. AEI

AEI Member

Looking for a set of WINGS for a Ultra mount blade or Unimount. Also looking for a newer single or dual stage Snow blower. Whatcha got?

Looking for something Near or around the Chicagoland area

2. haejinjoe

haejinjoe Junior Member

I have a Cub Cadet 930 SWE with roughly 10 (ten) (not a typo) hours on it. Was bought new in 2008 for a contract which I no longer have. Has been in heated storage since.

I have no pics but here is a link to the identical thrower: This unit has zero turn steering where you pull a trigger which disengages the drive so it is easy to turn the unit around.

I would like $1200 for it and am in Champaign. Please let me know of your interest. Thanks.
    AverageJoe

http://www.cubcadet.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_14101_36805_27659_-1_600000_27659