1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western Wideout or V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking for a plow in good shape. Either a Wideout or a 9.5' MVP Plus. Nothing more than a couple years old. I need a setup for an 07 GMC 1 ton dump.

Thanks,

Brant

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Bump!! Nobody has anything? I have CASH in hand. I am looking to buy something this week!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  3. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i still have a 9.6 mvp plus for sale. everything for your truck for $4500 cash. 616-446-1777

4. bigthom

bigthom Senior Member

Go fisher they own western. Fisher xls(wide out) lifts way higher other than that same pump wire lights and controls. And a V is just stronger

5. Brant'sLawnCare

I like my local Western dealer a lot... That's why I'm sticking with them. Plus I want my plows to be interchangable.

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Would you be willing to meet me somewhere?