1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western Wideout New r close to it

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Barrakudaman, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

As the title states. Thanks, Ken

2. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

i don't translate text too well ...understand want to buy

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

He is looking to buy a slightly used in great shape western wideout so who has one

4. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

My local dealer said 6k for the new widout and i install + he will give me $1500.00 for my 99' blizzard 810 twoards it. So $4500.00 n my plow for a new wideout. Any opinions?

5. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

How about a 2 year old XLS? What truck do you need mounts for?

On edit I see we are pretty far apart, oh well.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

call up www.4qte.com. Brand new delivered cash and carry to your door for $5700. I bet you can get 2 to 2.5K at least for your 810 selling it on CL and you are way ahead of what your dealer is trying to deal you.

7. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

I need mounts for a 99 dodge 2500. I guess i'd prefer western. but whats your price. . .. .I dont think ill get $2k for my plow the way people talk on this site. If anyone wants it for 2k I'll sell it. $5700 dousnt sound bad for one delevered to my door, how hard is it to put together? Thanks, Ken

8. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

The wideout are easyer to put together vs a MVP trust me mvp are kinda a pain

9. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Lets see some pics of the 810.

10. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

If you sell the plow at the right time you can get good money for it. I sold my 9 year old 8.5 meyer poly plow last fall for $3200 for complete setup on CL. The plow was in pretty good condition but I found an eager buyer. I gave him first dibs since another guy called asking to look at it. He sent a $500 down payment to hold it and picked it up a week later. I bought the plow for $2000 the year before off CL. So I am sure if it is in decent shape you can get 2k for the plow at least. I buy a new one and sell yours int the fall. IMO

11. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Here are some pics of my plow. Mount is new this year for my 99 ram. used 10 times. For a little more $ i have a complete pump-manifold-solinoid assembly, snow deflector, and extra pass side wing. Waiting till fall to sell would be best im sure, but nows the time to buy a new one. dont know if i wanna let that much cash sit all summer. Here is a link to plow pics. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=132981

12. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

nobody wants to part wit hone of these after this crappy winter?

13. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

I got a 2.5 Year old Wideout... I'll sell just the plow side for $4000.00

14. dieseldigger

dieseldigger Junior Member

i have a 2010 wide out with only 7 hrs on it, need it gone

15. Boomer123

Boomer123 Senior Member

Do you think a Wideout will work on a 1/2 ton 1500 Chevy or do I need a 2500 series.

16. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

2500 series... Ur gonna crack the axle in half...

17. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Not interested in the 4k for just the plow side.

18. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

dieseldigger what are you looking to get for your plow and do you have any idea what it would cost to get that plow stateside? What truck mouts do you have for the plow.

19. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

$3750.00? plowside only?

20. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Pics dlongerman. I'm gonna see how much the truck side stuff costs.