1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Western Unimount Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mikeitu7, Nov 25, 2010.

1. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

Looking for a spare plow, was wondering if anyone has one to sell. Prefer a 7.5ft plow or an 8Ft plow and close to Chicago.

Thanks.

2. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I got either on both have been sandblasted and painted this spring look and work great 1800.00 about 2.5 hours south of ya

3. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

Are they pro plow 3 or 4 spring?

4. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

I have a 7'6" 3 spring pro plow with wings needs paint! Give me a call and we can talk thanx Dan 563-212-3871

5. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

3 spring pro plows

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a rehabbed pro 4 spring 7.6 plowside $1800.....tons of new stuff...........cutting edge, motor, hardware, sticker kit, deflector, etc...

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Not it, but one of my others I sold............it's identical, actually probably a little nicer, and the heavier quadrant with the one piece spring tabs:

[​IMG]

8. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

will sell mine as you will have 2 pick up in Grand Mound, Iowa 52751 which is in eastern Iowa just north of the Quad Cities on US 30 needs paint and that is it hook up and go 1400.00 OBO thanx Dan 563-212-3871

9. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

Thanks guy for your help. I got an early xmas present. I found a 4 spring pro plow for $850, needs paint but could not pass it up at that price. I guess the guy didn't realize how much they were worth.

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Hot damn! Nice