1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB. Western Unimount MVP(plow only)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Strictly Snow, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Strictly Snow

Strictly Snow Senior Member
    from Oxford

I am looking to buy a western unimount mvp in the tri-state area(MI., OH., & IND.) PM me with your best offer.

2. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I have one, with the ultra to Uni conversion also if the truck has an ultra mount frame...I am looking for a straight blade ultra mount..This MVP is like new, has snow deflector, real nice piece and hand held controller...

3. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

4. Strictly Snow

from Oxford

What are you looking to get for the mvp and how far from Detroit are you (sorry dont have a straight blade ultra to spare)

5. Strictly Snow

from Oxford

WTB Uni-mount MVP

To the top again

6. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I still have the MVP, you are about 4 hours away from me....Let me know send me an E-mail address and I will snap some pics of it for you...It is in excellent shape!
    Thank you,
    Mike