1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB.. Western Uni or Ultra ** Chicago**

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banger, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Banger

Banger Member

*99 1500 Dodge Ram*

I'm looking to fit another truck this season and am in the market for a decent 7'6 Uni mount plow.Prefere complete package but may consider the plow side only or truck side only.

Let me know where, what, and price!

2. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

I've got a ultra mount and the 3 wire wire harness with isolation module $400 for everything
  3. Banger

Banger Member

Thanks man. I will look around for the rest and see what I can dig up
  4. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

hey there is a guy in addison that has tons and tons of snowplowing stuff for sale his name is bob and here is his phone number 630-709-8910 try him
  5. Banger

Banger Member

Yea, I know the old timer:) Bought a few high priced parts last year from him. He is a pack rat forsure, lol! Think he has a listing on craigslist. He dont own a computer and has his daughter post listing (s) for him or so he says!

Thanks man, worth a shot or last resort!
  6. Banger

Banger Member