1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Western Uni-mount for 1999 GMC 3500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NickGB, Jan 7, 2009.

1. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

OK, So I still need the bracket #62330 for my truck, PLEASE someone must have one!

Also need the wiring harness and a controller for same truck.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a decent used one, $450 plus shipping. I also have a brand new one complete with bolt bag, etc for $700 plus shipping. Handhelds for $200 and may be able to dig out a harness.

3. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

Not to insult you or anything, but there is a shop in New England that has 3 mounts brand new in box for $400 out the door. If you're willing to do better than $400 shipped on the used one, I'd be interested.

If you'd be willing to let the harness go for $150 shipped, see if you can dig it out.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm not insulted. I deal in this stuff and actually feel that $450 is fair this time of year for an obsolete mount mid season. I've sold used ones pre season for much more, the last was a rusty piece of crap for $540, watched another rusty one go for $710 proir to that is why I listed it. I wonder what shipping would be on the 3 new ones? If I was local, I'd buy them all in a second. I also wonder what other new mounts they have, do you know? I'd buy a pallet full if they had that many. Let me check on the harness. I'd go $150 if I could find one. Can't do $400 or less on the used mount b/c shipping will prolly be $80. I'd jump on one of those new ones if I were you.

5. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

Bump, who's got the mount?!

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Some shop in New England

7. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I have one, but I want more than Got-H20 wants for his. I like he said, if you can get a new version of a bracket that they stopped making years ago, jump on it!

8. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

Very good, thanks for the advice.