1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western UltraMount Mount, Wireing & Controler for 99-2003 Ford F250 or F350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by davidmiz, Jan 4, 2010.

1. davidmiz

davidmiz Junior Member

As the title says I'm looking for all truck side components for a western ultra mount plow for a 2000 Ford F350, I'm located in NJ and i can come pick it up or if you are far out i will pay shiping. plow has 2 plugs 1 has 9 PIN and 1 has 2 the 2 big pins for power and ground.

2. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I got a joy stick for you, $135.00 OBO looks brand new, I also have the 4 port module, but im not sure it will work on your truck, how fa are you from mawaha nj

3. davidmiz

davidmiz Junior Member

I'm about 1 and a half hr from you. I'm looking to buy the bracket and wiring then find a controller because i have 2 other trucks with western plows i can steal a controller off of to test the plow till i find a controler if i dont find a package. also id rather the handheld than the joy stick i like it beter.

4. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

ok let me know, friday im coming down that way or about your area, so let me know

5. davidmiz

davidmiz Junior Member

I might take it if i don't find any used kit by Friday. il let you know

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

look on ebay there is a guy in nnj who has it all pretty cheap

7. bsieb

bsieb Junior Member
    from NJ

You know who the guy selling it is??? name or website???