1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB- Western Ultramount 67981-2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by upstate29353, Oct 14, 2014.

1. upstate29353

upstate29353 Junior Member

Looking for a 67981-2 western mount for a 2001 Chevy 3500. Send me a PM with a price. Thanks

2. $chultz38

$chultz38 Junior Member
    from Iowa

I have that mount and complete fleet flex wiring. Call text or email me if you are interested.
    Matt (641) 344-5266 mschultz@sirwa.org

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  3. upstate29353

been a while since I had a ultra mount what is fleet flex looks like a security thing correct also is it for the 3 plug at plow side

4. $chultz38

$chultz38 Junior Member
    from Iowa

Flex fleet is the newest wiring version that uses a isolation module and controls any commercial grade plows.

5. upstate29353

Thanks anyway but cannt use the fleet flex looks like I would need to change stuff on the plow side to use it might take the mount if price is right and the newer version 67981-2

6. $chultz38

$chultz38 Junior Member
    from Iowa

A buddy of mine has just the mount for sale for $350. I would like to keep my stuff altogether.

7. betterburdman

betterburdman Junior Member

I also have this mount and fleet flex wiring only 1 yr old, if you haven't purchased anything yet. $600 for everything truck side minus controller and receivers.

8. upstate29353

looks like I can't use fleet flex I would have to change parts on the plow side and I don't want to spend more then I have to only snows here every few years so I'm looking for as cheap as possible my plows just are paper weights until it snows then when it does I make bank lol..

9. betterburdman

betterburdman Junior Member

I understand. I'll sell just the mount for $350