1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western Suburbanite for Wrangler

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CJPlow, Oct 27, 2007.

1. CJPlow

CJPlow Member

Like the title says im looking for a western suburbanite plow for my 99 wrangler. I would prefer the 6'8" plow but not going to pass on a good price for a 7'4". Im just trying to see if i can find one cheaper before i fork out the dough for a new one. I live 30min. south of WI. in McHenry and would prefer something close. Thanks
  2. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

my buddy has one for sale in princeton ill used like 3 times been sitting for 2 years like new
  3. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

I have a brand new 7'4" I bought it 2 months ago. It has never been on a truck let me know if you are intrested.
  4. PA-plow-at-home

PA-plow-at-home Member

5. CJPlow

CJPlow Member

I was looking at that one on ebay looks like it has been left outside too much (faded) Plus i think that may be a little much for the plow anyway. Thanks for the info

STILL LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. CJPlow

CJPlow Member

BTT Still Looking!!!!!!!
  7. CJPlow

CJPlow Member

I will be buying next week please tell me someone can cave me some money!!