1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB western snow plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Glenn Lawn Care, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

I'm looking for a 8'6" western snow plow, preferably a straight blade for my '97 Ford f-250. Must have wiring, controller, hook up and blade and also be in good shape! Send pic to 651-235-3654 via text message.

Thanks Jon

2. Glenn Lawn Care

Any plow will do... Hiniker, boss any thing. I'm in desperate need for a plow and I dont wanna buy a new one.

3. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a complete western unimount 9' proplow for sale I will send you a couple pictures.

4. Glenn Lawn Care

Whats it off of? 651-235-3654 send me a text Jon

5. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

I have a 7.5 unimount western for sale. Not sure if that is to small or not. I am located in hudson about 25 minutes from IGH mn. Give me a call 651-249-7036

6. Glenn Lawn Care

Whats it off of? Do you have the wiring, mount, controller? How much?

7. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

It is off of a 91 f150, I have everything for it, mount wiring harness controller and blade. I know some plow shops will swap used mounts if they have a used one for your truck. The cutting edge is almost knew plus it has a hinged type back drag bar on it, really nice for backdragging. The only down side is about 75% of the paint on the blade has flaked off. However there are no rust holes or soft spots the moldboard is solid. Everything worked when I took it off of the truck in July, down to the turn signals. I am asking 1500 for everything, If you want just the blade I would let that go for 1200. Let me know.

8. Glenn Lawn Care

to the top

9. Glenn Lawn Care

bump.......