1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb western snow plow wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by taylor396, Dec 29, 2009.

1. taylor396

taylor396 Junior Member

hi im looking for the truck side wiring for a uni mount plow for a 1993 Chevy 3500

thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Stating which style headlamps the truck is equipped with will probably help you get some results. As the headlamp cross harness is specific.

3. taylor396

taylor396 Junior Member

yea sorry about that forgot to post that its has the four head lights

4. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

4 headlight bulb composite (plastic housing) ? Or 4 headlight work truck style glass bulbs (4 glass sealed beam bulbs) ?

I probably have enough parts to assemble a complete truck side depending on the headlights , I would have to check out some boxes .

Shoot me an e-mail , tomsnastyz@yahoo.com if you want me to look around.

TOM

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If they're the four small sealed beams (UF/LF) I have a brand new in the box cross harness for those on the shelf.

6. taylor396

taylor396 Junior Member

its the 4 headlight composite

7. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

I have everything except a 9 pin control harness (P/N 61437) , headlight harness (P/N 61716), headlight relays , battery wires , solenoid , and positive wire .

If you can find a control harness and are interested in this stuff , shoot me an e-mail , tomsnastyz@yahoo.com or give me a call , 1-570-656-9506

TOM