1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Western Pro Plus or Wideout

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by beneb, Nov 2, 2014.

1. beneb

beneb Junior Member

Looking for a Western Pro Plus or Wideout plow to put on my chevy 2500. Don't necessarily need the whole setup, but would like to find a decent condition used plow rather than new. I'm located in NW Indiana area, but could travel a reasonable distance. Message me if you've got something to sell. Thanks!

2. beneb

beneb Junior Member

bump......

3. The Lone Plower

The Lone Plower Member

4. beneb

beneb Junior Member

still looking

5. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

What years your chevy? I have a Fleet Flex 9' Pro Plus I may part with. Its on a 2010 2500 now.

6. beneb

beneb Junior Member

I've got a 2012 crew cab gasser. How old's the plow? What you looking to get for it?

7. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

Plow is 2 years old. I just put it back in barn since last night was a dud here. I think everything would swap over but you would have to do a quick match to double check cause Im not sure when they changed. Complete setup I would sell for $4k. Im in fort wayne. Ill even help you install it. Or we can load you with loader.

I can get pics in the morning.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  8. beneb

beneb Junior Member

Interested....send some pics. I think I'm too new on here to get pm's so you can send them by email if that works for you. byma.benjamin@gmail.com

9. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

email sent