1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western Pro Flo Salt Spreader Wiring harness and Parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by firefighter1406, Aug 14, 2011.

1. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Just need the truck side wiring harness for a western pro Flo salt spreader. If you have any other parts like the top cover, and harness for the spreader itself please let me know.

Thx. Seth
    nfd1406@yahoo.com

2. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I've got a parts spreader that has a controller, harness, tub, frame and spinner. Its missing the pulleys, motor and adjustable chute at the bottom.

$400 for all of it, it needs $300 in parts to make it complete. Also have a complete unit ready to go for $900, hitch or bed mount.

3. firefighter1406

How much you want for the harness. And it is truck side and spreader side? Do you have the cover that goes over the pulleys?
    Thx

Also were are you located at?

4. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I do have the cover for the pulleys as well, no spreader side wiring. I'm selling it all otherwise I will put $300 into it and sell it as a working unit. Give me $300 and you can have it all. Located in Lyons MI 48851

5. firefighter1406

Sounds good. I possibly will be up there the end of this week. Do you have a contact number? You can email me if needed.
    Is there any way to get any pics. Thx Seth

6. x.system

x.system Senior Member

517 930 6280

I'll get some pics when I go back out to the shop, should be tonight, tomorrow morning.

7. firefighter1406

Sounds great. Can't wait to see them.