1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western Pro Flo 1 or 2 hopper cover...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by derekbroerse, Mar 2, 2007.

1. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Well, my volunteering buddy loaded the spreader for me and didn't put the cover on properly, so of course it blew off on the road somewhere. Retraced our tracks and of course its no where to be seen... no idea why, seems to have vapourized.

Anyways, hoping someone out there has one hanging around, maybe on a wrecked or dead unit, or an extra. Western $tealership wants a fortune for it. Its a piece of vinyl with elastic sewn in it!!!

Any leads even for a new aftermarket one or someone with one for a decent price are appreciated!!

Thanks,
    Derek

2. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

dereck if you give me some mesurements i might be able to see if someone can make one for you

3. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I have one for a pro flo 1 I think they are different as it is too loose for my speedcaster 2 but if you have a pro flo 1 you can have it real cheap like.

4. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Still in need of one of these....