1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western Plow near Chicago area

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by don_luciano674, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Looking for Western Plow for a 98' Ford truck near Chicago area. Nothing very expensive but has to work. A buddy of mine has the truck and asked me if I knew anybody with one and PlowSite popped in my head. Pics would be nice. Email me or post here doesn't matter
  2. bump............................
  3. automd

automd Junior Member

i have a uni-mount frame from a 96 f250 and light wiring harness $300 for both. then all you need to do is find the actual plow and plow wiring. alot easier to piece it together than try to find a whole set-up that fits your exact truck. automd@sbcglobal.net
  4. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I know of a almost new western 8'poly for sale in the area. Buy his frame and then you have your setup
  5. Price???????
  6. As soon as I hear from the other fellow I'll let u know.