1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Western MVP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OneBadDodge06, Jul 16, 2007.

1. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Looking for an 8'6" ultramount MVP. Don't really need the truck side stuff since I got that laying around. I don't want something that's been beat to hell and has seen its fair share of nailing curbs and just plain abused. Thanks.

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

4. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

That is a damn good deal. But yeah I don't feel like going all the way to VT to pick it up either.

5. salopez

salopez Senior Member

those are very nice looking...

6. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

would you be interested in a Uni Mount with the Ultra conversion? ZPlow is like new, great shape works great..Only been used for 2 seasons, always stored inside..Let me know
    Mike

7. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

8. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

Thanks for the response M&M but I got my heart set on an actual ultramount.

9. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

There's gotta be somebody on here that's got an MVP for sale!!!

10. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I can PM ya the number of the local dealer down here. Last I knew he had up dated from a Ultramount MVP to the newer style MVP. It might still be at his store. I know its a little drive for ya but its worth a chance.

11. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

12. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

Thanks for the responses....I don't mind goin all the way to Mt. Pleasant so whenever ya get a chance William I'd appreciate it. I'll give them fellers a shot too Camden.

13. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

M&M do you still have the ultramount to unimount conversion? How much?

14. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

O' Blade_ Master old boy, Why would you want a nother crappy Western do'nt you have enough probs with the one ya got now!!! HE HE HE () C

Only one way to go that way they can call you the BOSS

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  15. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

Hahaha.....the older ones do just fine. But I guess we'll just find out this winter won't we. Don't forgot to get the new Boss helmet so when you nail a pylon sticking up you won't hit you're noggin on the windshield. But I think you're cousin already has one. Side by side this winter we'll see!!!

16. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

my money is on the boss

17. KeeblerBP

KeeblerBP Member

I have a MVP for sale. I bought it on ebay at the end of last year. It is not the new style of MVP but it is new and never used. I live in Tipton, IA and make a lot of trips to the Des Moines area so delivery could be arranged. If you are interested you can call me at 319-480-3182 or send me an email at KeeblerBP@aol.com

18. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

now now blade master i' have not heard from any one complaining about the trip action on the boss v's have you joe, ( jce4isu) I've always been told i have a hard head =) by the way how was that rewelding job going on your western bracket (LOL)

19. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Keebler,

Does that plow have any of the mounting hardware or harness included with it?

20. KeeblerBP

KeeblerBP Member

The plow doesn't have anything else with it. It's possible I might have the harness for a 94 chevy/gmc with composite headlights depending on what I do for another plow. I would like to get the $2700 I have in the plow.