1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB WEstern MVP plus wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by drivefaster35, Jan 6, 2014.

1. drivefaster35

drivefaster35 Member
    from iowa

Hey guys I'm looking for a pair of Western wings for a 9 1/2 foot western MVP plus plow for a decent price shipped 52601 anybody got anything or any suggestions where to look?
  2. 04hd

04hd Senior Member
    from WI

Just saw this post I don't have any for sale. I how ever do have them (the western ones) Worth every penny! I got mine for 675 shipped. Yea they aren't cheap but they are very well built. Snowplowpartswarehouse.com has them for 569.50 Not sure shipping. Hope this helps you.
  3. procut

procut Senior Member

X2 those things are amazing. I added a set to an 8'6" MVP plus and couldn't believe the difference. On one larger lot, it used to take roughly 1 hour 30 minutes with two trucks with 4". ONE truck once we added the wings can do the same lot by itself in 1 hour 50 minutes.
  4. jchudzinski

jchudzinski Junior Member

I have a set hardly used, maybe 10 times last year, bought a 9.5 v and don't need them anymore 750 plus shipping they are the real western ones
  5. drivefaster35

drivefaster35 Member
    from iowa

I could Buy them brand new from local dealer for 650
  6. jchudzinski

jchudzinski Junior Member

Sorry misprint, smart phone not so smart, 500 plus shipping
  7. Rotator911

Rotator911 Junior Member

Are the wings still for sale?