1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western MVP 8.5ft+ V-plow Michigan

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nice&Green, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Nice&Green

Nice&Green Junior Member

Looking for newer condition with wiring and mounts for 2001 ford f250

Thanks

2. Nice&Green

Nice&Green Junior Member

Moving back to top

3. aiexterior

aiexterior Junior Member

western plow

did you ever happen to find the plow you were lookin for i have a late nintys western mvp uni mount wire harness and controls and mount for a 1989 f250 if your intrested im in central wi my email is a_iexterior@yahoo.com

4. jrock

jrock Junior Member

I have the newer Western MVP 8'6 Plow if you get the mount and wiring from the individual above. I'am also located in WI , on the border of MN though. Let me know, I'm motivated to sell my plow. It is 6 years old and only used commercially for 2 years ( 1 of which we only had 7 pushes) I will keep an eye on the thread to see your interest level.

5. Nice&Green

Nice&Green Junior Member

Not exactly what i was looking for... I was thinking 2009 or newer. Really appreciate it however