1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb western fleet flex plow $

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by horizon jay, Nov 13, 2014.

1. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

Lookin to buy a western fleet flex plow. Pro Plus, Wideout, MVP? (or Fisher if wiring is the same?) What u got. Im down for a road trip. I have truck side but willing to buy complete and part out. All my trucks are now fleet flex so looking for universal hookup. Any feedback is appreciated!
    It snowed on me while mulching today. That oxymoron got my attention.
    The question isn't what am i willing to spend... Its more like: What do u have and how much do you want for it! = )

Need-beer-36689310085.jpeg

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I need a truckside for an Ultramount Fleet flex for my 2013 F350. If you happen to find a whole set up, Id buy the truckside off ya.

3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Wiring is the same for Fisher and Western, mounts are different.

4. littleplow

littleplow Junior Member

Rahn equipment in Danville il gots a mvp and a mvp plus. $1600 AND $3200

5. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

Cool I will keep you posted !
    @kimber thanks for the headsup!

6. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

I called them and they had used straight blades at that price. Not the MVP. But they were not fleet flex. I appreciate the help tho!

Still looking for a western fleet flex ! Thanks to all for feedback!