1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB western/fisher wiring parts. 2 plug/3 plug.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRS Landscaping, Jul 22, 2012.

1. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

Need some wiring......I need the truckside 9 pin connector for 2 plug relay system . and the plow side light connector and 3 pin control harness for 3 plug setup. I dont need anything else. Anything will do as long as the connector is good and they have decent leads I can solder onto.

2. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

Bump sill looking also looking for ultra to unimount brackets

3. Clippers

Clippers Junior Member

ive got some of what your looking for

http://www.ebay.com/sch/clipperssupp...&_trksid=p3686

Also what kinds of mounts are you looking for? i think i have a couple used ones on the shelfs

i also have a used western ultra mount lift frame and light bracket that im looking to get rid of.....

we have a ton of new and used western, meyer, fisher and boss parts that we are looking to sell to slim down our excess inventory

4. Clippers

Clippers Junior Member

5. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict