1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Western, Boss, or Fisher Plow for 2000 F250 PSD and 6ft V Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jadyejr, Oct 24, 2009.

1. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Hey guys, I am need of a complete set up for a 2000 F250 Super duty. Prefer a Western, or a boss, but will consider a fisher if the price is right. I am also looking for a spreader, I need a V Spreader that fits in a short bed..... Let me know what you got! Thanks!

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

I'm really looking for something used.... I know this may sound stupid, but can is it even worth getting a 6' box spreader? Do they even make them, I have yet to find one, so should I even bother, and just go tailgate?

Tell me about the plows you got, also I PM'd you a couple weeks ago for my buddy's truck, he was looking for something too.....

4. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

if you want to buy things seperate i've got a unimount truck mount for your truck. PM me if your interested

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sorry I get so many PM's for used plows I can't get them straight sometimes. I have a Boss 7'6 trip edge available with a 99-up truckside bracket and a few Unimounts. If I don't have a mount for the Western (I may), maybe we can combo you a deal btw me and JD. Just for an idea, I usually get around $3k for a NICE used plow complete for a truck.

As for the 6' box, the one I linked is just that. The Snowex Vee Pro 6000 is also a 6'er. Those are poly and gravity fed with a vibrator, no conveyor. I'm sure others make them too.

As for if its worth it, big time vs a tailgate spreader (if you need it). They hold way more material.

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I have a complete Western Ultra Mount for a 99-04 F250SD plow is 4 years old but never pushed! It is complete comes with truck side wiring, joy stick control , module and mounts. $2700

508 753 6617

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]